Become a Vendor
Reach up to 1k+ patrons while supporting equality!
Get ready to join the party and showcase your non-profit, artistry, or business to a vibrant and diverse community! Our LGBTQIA+ pride celebration is the perfect opportunity for you to connect with up to 1000 attendees, share your services, art, or products, and show your support for the LGBTQIA+ community! We’re looking for vendors who are passionate about our cause and ready to bring their energy and enthusiasm to the celebration. Come celebrate the LGBTQ+ community as a vendor at the Bethel CT Pride Parade & Celebration!
Step 1: Complete and submit your vendor registration form.
Step 2: Pay your reservation fee to secure your spot.
You will be given the option to pay by check or credit card upon filling out the registration form. Payment instructions will appear upon submission.
Please note: Your payment will be handled by our fiscal sponsor, Triangle Community Center (TCC), a 501c3 organization based in Norwalk, CT. It will be processed as a donation. TCC provides financial management and administrative support for all contributions to Bethel CT Pride.
Step 3: Prepare your table and show up on event day!
Vendor Details & Rules
- 10′ x 10′ area provided per reservation
- Vendors are responsible for setting up their own space and bringing any tents, tables, chairs, etc. required
- Electricity will be provided for an extra fee of $10. To access electricity, you must bring your own power cord (50′ recommended)
- Set up time will occur approximately 1 hour before event start time
- Spot reservations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Spots must be reserved in advance
- Spot reservation refunds will be issued if the event is canceled in its entirety.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home for the health and safety of all.
- Acceptable vs prohibited items: Family-friendly items only. Illicit content, alcohol sales, bouncy castles, items promoting self-harm or body shaming, CBD, and open flames are prohibited.
- Food vendors must contact email@example.com before registering. Food trucks are eligible to submit registration upon confirmation by the Bethel CT Pride vendor team lead.
- Food trucks preferred, but we will accept food tents on a case-by-case basis
- Food sellers are required to secure a permit from the town of Bethel ahead of the event. Info here: Bethel Health Department – Food Service to the Public
- Your food permit must be posted on event day.
- Prohibited items: NO alcohol sales, no open flames, no use of provided electricity for cooking (electricity available for point-of-sale use ONLY).
MLM & Commercial Sellers
MLM sellers (e.g. LulaRoe, Pure Romance, Paparazzi Accessories, etc.) and sellers of mass-market, commercial LGBTQ+ goods such as rainbow flags or stickers must email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering in order to prevent duplicate bookings/sales.
General Rules and Regulations for all Vendors and Exhibitors
- Unless otherwise communicated, Bethel CT Pride LGBTQ+ Pride Parade & Celebration & Celebration area will open for business at 12:30pm on June 1, 2024. All Vendors/exhibitors must check in with Bethel CT Pride prior to set up. Vendors may begin set up as early as 10:30am and must unload and complete set up by 12:00pm for Bethel CT Pride LGBTQ+ Pride Parade & Celebration. Within two hours following the end of Bethel CT Pride LGBTQ+ Pride Parade & Celebration (or by 7:00pm) vendors/exhibitors must remove all property brought into the area, and leave their space clean and free of trash and debris. Vendors/exhibitors may not remove property or goods, or move vehicles during the operating hours of Bethel CT Pride LGBTQ+ Pride Parade & Celebration. Vendors must operate for the full duration of the event. Bethel CT Pride reserves the right to modify or change logistical plans.
- All business or other activity for which space is requested must be conducted within the vendor/exhibitor’s designated area. Vendor may not assign, trade, sell, share or otherwise transfer the advertising and exhibiting rights provided for in this agreement without the prior written consent of Bethel CT Pride.
- Space and rental fees must be paid with application, and are non-refundable. Bethel CT Pride LGBTQ+ Pride Parade & Celebration will take place RAIN or SHINE, however in the case of excessively inclement weather the Bethel CT Pride reserves the right to close the event.
- Refunds are not issued if the Vendor cancels their space. Spot reservation refunds will be issued if the event is canceled in its entirety.
- Vendors/exhibitors requiring electricity must provide any cords or other equipment necessary for their own display and pay any associated electricity fee required. Provided electricity may not be used to power cooking equipment.
- All trash, food waste and debris must be disposed of in proper containers. Vendors/exhibitors agree to pay for any costs incurred to clean up any of their waste not properly disposed.
- Vendors/exhibitors are required to secure appropriate insurance to cover their operations in such amounts, as they deem necessary. Vendors/exhibitors agree that Bethel CT Pride shall not be liable for any loss or damage to their property. Vendor is responsible for providing Bethel CT Pride proof of insurance for their business. Vendors agree to have as a minimum requirement Automobile Liability Insurance with a limit no less than $100,000 combined single limit for each accident for use of owned, hired and non-owned vehicles used on the Bethel CT Pride LGBTQ+ Pride Parade & Celebration site.
- All applications are subject to final review and approval by Bethel CT Pride. Bethel CT Pride reserves the right to accept or reject any application for space. All decisions are final. By applying for space, vendors/exhibitors agree to staff and operate their space in a professional and courteous manner at all times. Vendors/exhibitors agree that the services or activities conducted in their space shall be supportive and appropriate to the purposes of Bethel CT Pride LGBTQ+ Pride Parade & Celebration.
- Vendors/exhibitors agree not to place any equipment or goods in their space that are objectionable, dangerous, or not in connection with the purposes of Bethel CT Pride, which reserves the right to require the removal of any non-compliant goods, activities or signs. Vendor agrees to not sell prohibited items including illicit content, alcohol, items promoting self-harm or body shaming, or CBD. Bouncy castles and open flames also prohibited. Bethel CT Pride also reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse space to any individual or group, or to limit participation in Bethel CT Pride LGBTQ+ Pride Parade & Celebration.
- Bethel CT Pride reserves the right to determine and assign the Vendor’s location with the aim of providing a successful experience for all participants. However, due to the scale and complex nature of Bethel CT Pride LGBTQ+ Pride Parade & Celebration’s logistics, Bethel CT Pride will not honor requests to change or move space locations at any time.
- Vendors/exhibitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bethel CT Pride, its directors, officers, volunteers agents against any and all claims, demands, suits, and actions (including attorney’s fees and court costs) imposed on, incurred by, asserted against any of the parties identified above, caused by any act or omission of any representative of vendor/exhibitor or arising in connection with the activities conducted by the vendor/exhibitor during Bethel CT Pride LGBTQ+ Pride Parade & Celebration.
- Vendors/exhibitors agree to reimburse the Bethel CT Pride for the cost of any fines or liabilities incurred by Bethel CT Pride due to the vendors/exhibitors failure to comply with any and all government regulations and/or for cleanup costs incurred by vendors’ failure to properly cleanup-designated space.
- Vendors/exhibitors agree to bring their own 10’ by 10’ or smaller e-z up tent. In addition, will be responsible ensuring it is weighted and/or staked down on all four corners.
- Vendor shall pay all sales or other taxes, fees and assessments required by any applicable federal, state or local law in connection with Vendor’s participation in Bethel CT Pride LGBTQ+ Pride Parade & Celebration. Vendor shall indemnify, defend and hold Bethel CT Pride harmless for any taxes (including fees and penalties, if any) required to be paid in connection with the Vendor’s activities. Vendor shall provide Bethel CT Pride with all requested documentation to evidence Vendor’s compliance with tax laws and rules.
- Vendor agrees that no representations of any kind have been made to Vendor by Bethel CT Pride or by any of its agents and that no understanding has been made or agreement entered into other than as set forth herein.