Vendor Details & Rules
- Our 2022 event is rain or shine (outdoor only)!
- For the safety of our attendees, all vendors must be fully vaccinated (beginning two weeks after your first dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine, or second dose or booster of Moderna or Pfizer) to participate. Latest vaccination stamping date: April 23, 2022. Vendors will be required to show vaccination proof on the event date. Failure to present proof will result in immediate cancellation of your spot without refund.
- Spot reservation refunds will be issued if the event is canceled in its entirety.
- 10′ x 10′ area provided per reservation
- Vendors are responsible for setting up their own space and bringing any tents, tables, chairs, etc. required
- Electricity will be provided for an extra fee of $10. To access electricity, you must bring your own power cord (50′ recommended)
- Set up time will occur approximately 1 hour before event start time
- Spot reservations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Spots must be reserved in advance
- Acceptable vs prohibited items: Family-friendly items only. Illicit content, alcohol sales, bouncy castles, food tents, CBD, and open flames are prohibited.
- Food vendors must contact email@example.com before registering. Food trucks are eligible to submit registration upon confirmation by the Bethel CT Pride vendor team lead.
- We are unable to accommodate tents where food will be cooked/prepared onsite and/or the sale of alcohol.
- Food sellers are required to secure a permit from the town of Bethel ahead of the event. Info here: Bethel Health Department – Food Service to the Public
- Your food permit must be posted on event day.
MLM & Commercial Sellers
MLM sellers (e.g. LulaRoe, Pure Romance, Paparazzi Accessories, etc.) and sellers of mass-market, commercial LGBTQ+ goods such as rainbow flags or stickers must email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering in order to prevent duplicate bookings/sales.