Vendor Details & Rules
- Early Bird Advantage: Our event is rain (indoor) or shine (outdoor). Register early to get a premium indoor/outdoor spot!
- 10′ x 10′ area provided per reservation*
- Vendors are responsible for setting up their own space and bringing any tents, tables, chairs, etc. required
- Electricity will be provided for an extra fee of $10. To access electricity, you must bring your own power cord (50′ recommended)
- Set up time will occur approximately 1 hour before event start time
- Spot reservations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Spots must be reserved in advance
- Event is rain or shine
- Reservations cannot be refunded
- Acceptable vs prohibited items: Family-friendly items only. Illicit content, alcohol sales, bouncy castles, food tents, CBD, and open flames are prohibited.
*The first ten LGBTQ+ non-profits to register will not be charged a vendor fee. These spaces will be scaled to a 10’x 5′ spot if the event must be moved indoors due to weather. After the first ten spots are taken, LGBTQ+ non-profits may register for free, but spots will be considered outside-only.
- Food vendors must contact firstname.lastname@example.org before registering. Food trucks are eligible to submit registration upon confirmation by the Bethel CT Pride vendor team lead.
- We are unable to accommodate tents where food will be cooked/prepared onsite and/or the sale of alcohol.
- Food sellers are required to secure a permit from the town of Bethel ahead of the event. Info here: https://www.bethel-ct.gov/
- Your food permit must be posted on event day.
MLM & Commercial Sellers
MLM sellers (e.g. LulaRoe, Pure Romance, Paparazzi Accessories, etc.) and sellers of mass-market, commercial LGBTQ+ goods such as rainbow flags or stickers must email email@example.com before registering in order to prevent duplicate bookings/sales.