Bethel CT Pride
Celebrating the LGBTQIA+ Community
Join us at one of our upcoming events!
A Pride to Remember
We are proud to be the first hometown Pride in the northwestern CT region! There are so many ways to celebrate the LGBTQIA+ community with us, see how you can get involved!
Helping Our LGBTQIA+ Community Thrive
We are committed to supporting the queer community throughout the year. Whether that means hosting amazing programming or collaborating with leaders in the community, our quest for an inclusive, affirming, joy-giving world continues!
- Cassandra L.Facebook Event Comment"I want to say great job to the girls, their parents, and the volunteers that made this event happen. You all did a fantastic job and congrats the girls on the honor bestowed to them by Congresswomen Esty. Great job again can't wait to see and be apart of it again next year."
- Meg O.Facebook Event Comment"Such an amazing day! Thank you not only to H + M for conceiving it, but also to all who came out and celebrated love today."
- Rebecca B.Facebook Event Comment"Such an awesome event! Awesome job girls!!! Next year will be even bigger."
- Missy G.Facebook Event Comment"I have to say. What a great turnout. Kudos to you Alexis for raising an awesome daughter. Everyone was saying such awesome things about the event."
- Frances S.Facebook Event Commenter"Great event! I am so happy that my LGBT college student and middle-schooler both got to march in this event, and so close to home. Thank you, thank you!!"
- Susan K.Facebook Event Comment"we had so much fun today supporting this great community! very inspired by the young girls who created this event. we hope it becomes an annual endeavor!"